ICICI Bank Net Banking is a hassle-free way to handle your banking needs digitally on your mobile or computer. ICICI net banking is available 24×7, and you can easily transfer funds and view your account details.
Customers of ICICI Bank account holders can enjoy the benefits by registering for Net Banking services. One of India’s leading private sector banks, ICICI Bank, has assets worth billions. The bank offers a wide range of financial products and services.
ICICI Bank caters to both retail and corporate customers through various channels. Internet banking is one such channel, providing quick and convenient access to the bank’s services.
With Net Banking, customers can quickly pay their utility, credit card bills, insurance premiums, and other expenses online.
Table of Contents
ICICI Net Banking Features
ICICI Net Banking offers a range of valuable features and services for its users:
- Check Account Details: Easily view your account balance and details through ICICI Internet banking.
- Account Statements: Download your Bank account statements and mini statements online. You can also check your transaction history.
- Access Various Services: Online banking provides access to Demat, credit cards, loans, and other account-related information.
- Fund Transfers: Conveniently transfer funds to your ICICI Bank account or accounts in other banks using net banking services.
- Checkbook Requests: Place checkbook requests and stop cheque payments online through net banking.
- Investment Options: Explore investment opportunities by opening FD accounts or investing in mutual funds through ICICI Bank Internet Banking.
How to Register for ICICI Net Banking?
A person with an ICICI Bank account can use ICICI net banking services by signing up on the bank’s website. The steps to register for ICICI Bank net banking are as under:
- Go to the ICICI Bank website at www.icicibank.com
- On the website’s home page, click on Login at the top right, next to Personal Banking.
- After clicking Login, click “Get User ID” to start the registration process. A new page will open where you have to provide details such as account number, etc.
- Select “Bank Account” and enter your account number and registered mobile number, then Click “Go.”
- After clicking GO, the system will generate your account user ID, which will be shown on the screen.
- After generating your User ID, go to the ICICI Bank Internet banking login page, enter your user ID, and Click “Generate Password.”
- Click “Proceed,” enter your user ID again, and click “Go.”
- When you click on Go, the system will ask you to enter the mobile number registered with the account to receive the OTP (One-Time Password).
- Type in the OTP received on your mobile.
- After entering the OTP, you have successfully registered for ICICI Bank’s online banking services.
ICICI Bank Net Banking Login
To access your ICICI account through net banking, you can follow the following steps:
- After successfully registering for ICICI bank internet banking, you can now log in to your account at personal-banking/insta-banking/internet-banking.
- At the right corner of the login page, click log in.
- You will redirect to the login page, type your User ID and password and click login.
- After successful login, you can see your account details, such as account balance, card information, etc.
How to Change Your ICICI Net Banking Password?
Net banking services provide an easy way for customers to do transactions, see account balances, and much more from their homes. You may need to change your net banking password because of forgetting the password or other reasons.
You should change your net banking password regularly to keep your account safe. You can change your password in the following way:
- Visit the official ICICI Bank website and log in to your net banking account.
- Click on “Customer Service” and select “My Profile.“
- Look for the option “Change Password” and click on it.
- Fill in your account number and other required details, then click “Update.”
- A message will appear on the screen confirming that your login password has been changed successfully.
How to Transfer Money Through ICICI Net Banking?
Transferring funds via ICICI net banking is the convenient and easy way; here is the process of fund transfer
- Go to the ICICI net banking website and enter your account by signing in.
- After successfully login to your account, your account dashboard will appear.
- On the dashboard, hover the cursor on the Payments & Transfer tab and click on Fund Transfer; a new page will open.
- On the page, you can add a new payee or search for the already added payee
- Select the account you’re sending money from and the account you’re sending money to.
- Enter the amount and remarks, if any
- Select the payment method (IMPS, NEFT, or RTGS).
- Select the OTP receiving options (SMS or Call) and click on Proceed to Pay.
- After clicking proceed to pay, you will receive OTP, enter the OTP, and transfer your funds.
Transaction Charges for Net Banking in ICICI Bank
|Up to Rs. 10,000||Rs. 2.25 + GST|
|Above Rs. 10,000 and up to 1 lakh||Rs. 4.75 + GST|
|Above Rs. 1,00000 up to 2 lack||Rs. 14.75 + GST|
|Above Rs. 2 lack up to 5 lack||Rs. 24.75 + GST|
|Above Rs. 5 lack up to 10 lack||Rs. 24.75 +GST|
|Up to Rs. 10,000||Not Applicable|
|Above Rs. 10,000 up to 1 lack||Not Applicable|
|Above Rs. 1,00000 up to 2 lack||Not Applicable|
|Above Rs. 2 lack up to 5 lack||Rs. 20 + GST|
|Above 5 lack up to 10 lack||Rs. 45 + GST|
|Up to Rs. 10,000||Rs. 3.5 + GST|
|Above Rs. 10,000 up to 1 lack||Rs. 5 + GST|
|Above Rs. 1,00000 up to 2 lack||Rs. 15 + GST|
|Above Rs. 2 lack up to 5 lack||Rs. 15 +GST|
|Above 5 lack up to 10 lack||Not Applicable|
NEFT Timing in ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank allows you to do online transfers using NEFT anytime, day or night, throughout the year. But if you prefer doing it in person at the bank, you’ll need to check with the bank branch for their NEFT timings.
Remember, the bank is closed on the second and fourth Saturdays of every month.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there a limit on where I can send money using NEFT?
No, you can transfer funds to any bank in India that supports NEFT.
What details do I need for a NEFT transfer?
To do an NEFT transfer, you’ll need the name of the person you’re sending money to, their account number, and the IFSC code of their bank branch.
How long does it take for the money to reach the recipient through NEFT?
Usually, the funds are credited to the recipient’s account within 2 working hours.
What should I do if the money is debited from my account but not credited to the recipient’s account?
If that happens, wait 24 hours to see if the money gets credited back into your account. If you need help, contact your bank branch.
Can I get a receipt for payments made through the ICICI net banking portal?
Though you can’t get a physical receipt, you can print the transaction status from the portal and use it as proof of the transaction.
Are the charges for NEFT different for savings and salary account holders at ICICI Bank?
No, the charges for NEFT are the same for all types of account holders at ICICI Bank.