India Post recently announced India post recruitment 2022 of GDS (Gram Dak Sevak). Interested and eligible persons can apply online for Gram Dak Sevak candidates can visit the official website of India Post and fill out the online application form.
Approximately 38,926 job vacancies are available across India. Candidates must not be over 40 years old. Applicants interested in applying for the India Post Recruitment 2022 must have passed the class 10th examination.
It is worth mentioning that India Post recruitment 2022 registration starts on May 2, 2022. Interested persons must apply before June 5, 2022. Online applications are requested at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
Applicants who meet the requirements will be selected as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Gramin Dak Sevak.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022
The India Post recruitment 2022 notice is available on the relevant India Post official website. Interested persons can download the notification for detailed information about India Post Recruitment 2022.
The notification will help you receive information such as the application form, qualifications, eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, etc. Details of numbers of posts, qualifications, form submission start date, form submission end date, eligibility, and other items are as below:
|Vacancies||38,926 (throughout India)|
|Form submission start date||May 2, 2022|
|Form submission end date||June 15, 2022|
GDS Recruitments 2022 Eligibility Requirements
The table below gives the eligibility criteria, upper age limit, and lower age limit for the India Post recruitment 2022 qualification. Check the data in the table and familiarize yourself with the eligibility criteria and age limits for Indian Post GDS recruitment 2022.
|The person in question must have passed the matric examination, in addition to which the candidate has a basic knowledge of computers.||The person’s age must not be younger than 18 years and older than 40 years as of 5-6-222.|
Note: See the official notification for more information on the age limit for candidates in the various reserved categories.
Also Read: JK Bank Home Loan – Housing Loan
Application Fee for GDS Recruitment 2022
Application fees for different categories of applicants applying online for GDS recruitment 2022 are listed in the table below; see and find out all about application fees for India Post GDS 2022.
|General/Other backward classes/ Economically weaker sections||Rs. 100/|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Persons with Disability||Nil|
Note: The India Post GDS 2022 application fee can be paid during the application process using many payment methods, such as debit cards, credit cards, or online banking.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
The online steps for applying for the India Post GDS 2022 recruitment are as follows. Follow the step-by-step instructions and find out how you can apply for the Gram Dak Sevak (GDS) recruitment online through India Post’s official website.
- Go to the official India Post website at indiapost.gov.in.
- On the website, you will see India Post Gramin Dak Sevak; below that is the Click to Apply Now button; click on that
- By clicking the button, you will redirect to another page of the website
- On that page, click on Stage 1 registration on the left-hand side of the page, and a registration page will open
- After successful registration, click on Stage 2, i.e., fee payment
- After fee payment, go to Stage 3, i.e., online apply
- Following these steps, you will register yourself to apply for GDS posts
Documents Required for GDS Posts
While applying for India Post GDS recruitment, an applicant must upload some documents. The documents are necessary; otherwise, the application will not be accepted. The following documents are needed that an applicant must provide when applying for GDS posts:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed the matric examination from any recognized Board of School Education in India.
- Photographs: The applicant must have recently taken passport-size photos. The image file must be in jpg or jpeg format. The file size must not exceed 50 kB.
- Candidate’s signature: Candidates must have to upload a photograph of their signature. The signature must be clear and visible. The signature file must be in jpg or jpeg format. The file size must not exceed 20 kb.
- Marks Sheet: Applicants must bring the 10th pass marks sheet with them because they have to submit it for marks obtained in the 10th class
Applicants must also undertake to have sufficient knowledge of computers to be able to work with the department’s software.
India Post Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Jammu & Kashmir||265|
Note: For information regarding reservation of GDS posts, check out the official notification of India Post.